What's new

best cable manufacturers (1 Viewer)

allan espinoza

Stunt Coordinator
well i've been hearing that monster cables are apparently just "good" cables when i use to think they were pretty good. well im looking for a dvi-hdmi cable similar to the monster 400 dvi-hdmi. what are some sites where i could good wuality cables?

Kevin T

Screenwriter
for dvi to hdmi cables, i'd go with gefen.com. their cables are excellent and the price isn't too bad either.

kevin t

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
If you are going with a long run make sure you stick with the better quality cable....

Bettercables-I tend to prefer Brad and BC since I know Brad will always take care of me without question.

Gefen-a fair number of companies that sell dvi or hdmi are selling the gefen brand cable

Key Digital-again top of the line for long runs, but you pay for it.

Blue Jean cable-I've only bought one cable from them and it's seems to be high quality at a fair price. Many swear by them and they are a sponsor

all are good companies.

allan espinoza

Stunt Coordinator
yea i was unsure of gefen since i had seen on ebay for like 30 bucks so i thought to myself that it may not be that good of a cable. can cables of ebay be trusted cause they got some sweet deals on cables.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The auction is only as good as the seller. At face value, if they are selling gefen....gefen is a well respected product.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

It depends on the seller. Both Blue Jeans and KnuKonceptz have seller IDs on eBay: bluejeanscable and knukonceptz.com. Most of the others I've stumbled across were usually individual sellers or the brands they carry weren't particularly appealing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks