Best Buy's return lines

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Neil N, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

Dec 14, 2000
    I went to Best Buy today to return a usb cable it turns out I don't need. So, it's Friday, around 1:00pm....there are 4 people in front of me in line when I get there, with two cs people already helping customers. 45 minutes later I finally leave the store. [​IMG]
    My main problem with this is the fact that it was taking 15 minutes plus for the cs people to deal with EVERY customer, no matter their problem. One had a delivery problem, one was returning a cell phone, one exchanging a regular phone, one exchanging a receiver, etc. The cs people seemed fairly clueless as to how to handle any of these problems. [​IMG] It was also frustrating to have 2 people helping customers while 6-12 others milled about doing nothing (I realize this might not be their jobs, but it still aggravates) It's stuff like this that makes me normally avoid Best Buy like the plague.
  2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Feb 29, 2000
    Ugh, what a horrible experience. Nothing's worse than wanting to get your money back but waiting so long in a small line to do so. I usually try to return things at odd hours for a better chance of help.
    It's sad how BB sucks so bad but we all have to deal with them once in a while. [​IMG]