What's new

Best Buy RZ: Check website for free Fantastic 4 tickers (1 Viewer)

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, they must have already had 75 responses. Or it's possible that it's only available in certain areas. Sorry for the confusion.

-Mark-

Brent C

Stunt Coordinator
The offer must be gone because I've dug all through the site and I can't find anything that even mentions it.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I just logged in and it was there. After first logging in, click on the link in the upper-left that says "GREAT OFFERS" and you should see it if there is a screening in your area.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Just an FYI, the tickets are also of the "show up early because a ticket does not guarantee you a seat" variety...

Patrick.C

Second Unit
It worked for me this morning. For those that aren't seeing it, make sure you log in before clicking Great Offers. Its definitely targeted to your particular area.

Patrick.C

Second Unit
Has anyone actually received their tickets yet? The screening is the day after tomorrow, and nothing has shown up in my mailbox yet.

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
From the "terms & conditions" of the offer:

"Tickets will be mailed to member at the address on record and will arrive approximately one (1) day prior to movie screening."

So, hopefully we'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

-Mark-

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Well mine didn't show up today...I wonder if I'll get them at the very last minute tomorrow. Talk about not being able to plan a night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jktemp
Recent bookmarks