What's new

Best Buy Reward Zone question (1 Viewer)

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Reward Zone gift certicates say they must be used on an item $10 or greater. Does that say I can't use 2 certificates on 1 $20 item, for example? Is there a restriction on redeeming multiple certificates on one purchase?

Also I see there is not mention of Reward Zone on Bestbuy.com home page. Has something changed?

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I have never used more then two at a time, but I am pretty sure you can use as many as you have.

ReaganG

Agent
How long is the average time it takes to receive the certificates? I know there is a 10 day waiting period for the points to show up, but i am still waiting for my certificates that were supposedly issued on the 13th. Josh - how long did yours take to arrive?

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I believe they take upwards of a month, I just yesterday recieved my first certificate off of the new card, previously I was part of their beta testing group and those took around a month to a month and a half to arrive. There is an 800 number on the card call it, they are very helpful.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I just got 5 in 1 envelope, hence my question. The fellow at the store said I could use as many as I want at a time. Just need a $10 minimum purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks