What's new

Best Buy Prefferred Customer Coupons 2/11-2/14 (1 Viewer)

Joseph.C

Grip
how would they handle me buying a big screen TV? i checked online for store availability and it says its unavailable there. the coupon says says its only good for in-stock items. don't they come from a main warehouse when they're delivered to customers' homes though, think they'll honor it?

Hank_P

Second Unit
They keep sending me two of these sets of coupons. :)

I had a friend move in for a few months, now he's gone, but Best Buys sends coupons to me, and to my "friend" that has moved out.. I accept the coupons as donations from him to me :) for letting him stay a few months. What are friends for.

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator

Either I'm still "Frezoned" or the little kid that checks the mailbox everyday before I get home ripped me off!

On the back of the coupon, it lists that the 10% off can't be applied to certain brands. I was hoping to use it for an Apple iPod, but that was one of the brands listed. Does anyone know if the coupon would work on an Apple + HP iPod? Thanks.

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator
I bought Miami Vice and Raging Bull and received another 10% off besides the present sale price. MV = $29.69, RB = $14.39 plus taxes.

One note though. If you plan to buy 2/4/$15, have them rung up separately else you will only get 10% off their regular price.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson

I ran into this as well when they scanned Chinatown. I also couldn't pass up the new edition of M: The Criterion Collection for $26.09.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks