What's new

Best Buy Preferred Customer Weekend 8/9-11 (1 Viewer)

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Just an FYI that Preferred Customer coupons are in the mail. I just got mine today, which is a far cry better then the last time when I received the coupons two days after the sale.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Nothing for me yet... I've been skipped on the last two weekends. I hope I can get in this time, I want some SACDs.

Christopher D

Second Unit
Got mine today -- and thank goodness it's next weekend, when so much stuff is coming out on Tuesday.

What's everyone's experience been with stock of new releases holding out until Friday? I got Speed and Collateral Damage for this week last Friday and they were almost out of Speed.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Will someone who's recieved their's be kind enough to scan it for those of us who haven't recieved it.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Hmm...I wonder if that is new. I've used scans multiple times in the past.

Damn!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I got the mailer for this yesterday -- the first time I've been aware of it, I think. Overall, I'm a bit underwhelmed. A 10% discount on hardware is nice but there's not much else I couldn't get anyway, just by watching the ads. ANd isn't free shipping standard now? Particularly disappointing is that video game hardware is exempt from the 10% discount. :frowning:
But 10% off the portable Tosh DVD player could be good.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The coupons I got were as follows:

10% off all movies/music - up to 5 titles
15% off blank media (flash cards, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, etc.) - up to 2 packages
10% off any single item in the usual categories (electronics, software, etc.)

RobertCharlotte

Supporting Actor
I got mine yesterday.
And for those of you anxious to get on this list, I can tell you for sure that the only way Best Buy has ever gotten my name and address is from the 2 DVDs I returned there back in November. They have you fill out a little form when you return stuff.
It's worth a try. :)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Ok, now get this. My WIFE got the coupons in the mail. She's NEVER bought anything there, I've spent hundreds of dollars at BB and SHE gets the coupons.
I'm not really complaining since I can use them anyway :)
I can' tell from the fine print, but could I use them for a new laptop?

Matt Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
Instead of the 15 percent off of blank media, I got a coupon for 10 percent off of furniture, ie entertainment centers, desks, chairs, etc. It might have been 15 percent, but I don't remember and I don't have the coupon with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks