What's new

Best Buy preferred customer coupons: 3/11 - 3/14 (2 Viewers)

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
Standard 10% off coupons plus a random coupon for a specific item (i.e. 10% off any digital camcorder $699+)

An interesting note is that the 10% off music, movies, & games coupon is now about the same size as the 10% off any one item coupon (it used to be substantially smaller).

--Mark--

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Um, Willie. I don't think these coupons are going to do you any good. Read the thread title one more time. ;)

However, if you asking the musical question, "How do I get these coupons from Best Buy?", there is no easy answer...just this OLD thread of mine.

Good luck!

willieGoldman

Auditioning
lol, okay, I walked into that one! Frezoned I am! But I have been on a

p220.ezboard.com/fthealienslegacyfrm1.showMessage?topicID=677.topic

Navy ship in Indonesia for the past few months - too much time away from the board!

Thanks guys!

-Willie

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Willie:

Welcome back!

Good luck on getting some coupons! Maybe if you smooze up the manager of your local Best Buy and explain you've been out of the country on some important business, then maybe he/she would.........nah, forget it! :D

Honestly, it might work. Tell him/her you've missed out on a bunch of opportunities to save at your favorite store, and would like to get "caught up". You never know. ;)

Do yourself a favor though....and don't mention my name! Guilt by association, ya know! ;)

willieGoldman

Auditioning
lol, no worries, I won't mention ya. Yeah, I'm looking to score a Samsung HL-R4677W, their 4th Gen DLP TV, and I've got a bunch of gift certificates I want to redeem at BB - but the problem is they don't carry that model (only the 3rd Gen), and their customer service just shrugged when I asked them when they'd be getting that one in so I can purchase it. Argh, frustrating...

-Willie

Users who are viewing this thread