What's new

Best Buy: My Best 3-Day Sale Coupons (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Got coupons in the mail today from Best Buy. "My Best 3-Day Sale" good August 8-10.

My coupons:
  1. 10% off any single item from various electronics/computer hardware categories.
  2. 10% Off TV's $299 and up.
  3. Free $25 Gift Card with $150 Purchase of Music, Movies, Video Games and Entertainment Computer Software (Limit $50 in GC's for $300 spent).[/list=1]

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Got my two sets of coupons in the mail today, too. (One set in my name and one in my hubby's name.)

One of the sets was the same as Malcolm's. The other one was:

1. 10% off any single item from various electronics/computer hardware categories.
2. 10% Off TV's $299 and up.
3. 10% Music, Movies, Video Games and Entertainment Computer Software, any combo (limit 3).

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
I also have two sets.
Anyone that wants one just drop me an email or PM with your mailing address.
Jerry

Update: These have been claimed :)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
So much for your best sale. But it's an opportunity for those overpriced boxsets like the Ken Burns documentaries and Cosmos.

MatS

Screenwriter
So much for your best sale. But it's an opportunity for those overpriced boxsets like the Ken Burns documentaries and Cosmos.
there is a coupon for 10% Music, Movies, Video Games and Entertainment Computer Software, any combo (limit 3). I don't get what the confusion is?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wellllll....no coupons for me today.

But after some success stories the last couple of go-arounds, I am confident I'll see something in my mailbox the next day or so.

Odysseus :D

P.S. Unless, of course, Malcolm put his triple-dog-dare special Vermont hex on me to deny me my coupons.

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
I was going to use the 10% off coupon for DS9 Season 4 on Friday, until I realized that it's already 15% cheaper at Costco than at Best Buy.

Yeah, I know I have to pay Costco for my membership, but I've got that anyway for other stuff.

Plus, Costco was 25%(!) less on the Rocky and Bullwinkle set.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I received my coupons yesterday. Does anyone know if I could buy an in stock item today (a low stock item) and have my receipt amended on Friday?

I'm nervous about my DVD player being out of stock on Friday as they only seem to have 1 per store.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
You could ask them if they'd allow you to use your coupon early because "I'm going to be unavailable this weekend" or something like that. I think others have used coupons early before.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
There's something I haven't tried yet! ;)

Although Malcolm would probably report me to the government or something. :D

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
This is the second coupon weekend in a row that I haven't gotten any. I used to get them every time. :angry:

Maybe my mail deliverer is stealing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks