What's new

Best Buy in Baton Rouge! (1 Viewer)

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
We finally got a Best Buy in BR today. Which is neat, because it means i can shop at Best Buy if i want to. :)
Picked up the Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction SE's for a total of $24.99. Not bad...

Darren D

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't realize that getting them both together would be that cheap. I was hoping for a sort of price break on the Star Trek: TNG boxed sets...but $109 didn't look cheap to me.
I am happy we finally got one, though. It's about damn time the capitol city of Louisiana got that store!
I liked some of their other prices...Criterion's TRAFFIC was $29.99, and they had a lot of other flicks for $14.99 that are still steep in other places. I'm low on checks so I didn't buy anything tonight. My reserve might break down, however, if I take the kids to meet Spiderman tomorrow... :)
Did you notice how they shot themselves in the foot with the horrible images on their HDTVs?

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Darren D -

Yes, the HDTV images looked awful. But except for that high-end store off of Jefferson Highway that's true of every place in BR.

And yes, the JB and PF SE's were that cheap - $15.99 each, minus $5 on-the-spot rebate for buying both, minus unadvertised $2 rebate = $24.99. Good deal...

Best thing about it is we can now shop on the Web and get stuff delivered, etc. Because Best Buy wouldn't sell you stuff on the web unless there is a store in your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks