Best Buy finally lowers Warner DVD-A prices... 17.99

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Justin Lane, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

The topic says it all. I noticed today that Best Buy finally lowered their DVD-A prices to 17.99 to recognize the Warner/Silverline price drops. Of course you can still get the titles shipped to you for cheaper then this online, but it is a step in the right direction.

J

2. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Justin, thanks for the info. It's about time. However, like you said, one can do better online. Circuitcity.com has Warner discs for $13.99 with free shipping on any size order. Still, I agree that Best Buy's move is a step in the right direction.

3. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

With the lower pricing, I can see my self making impulse buys once and awhile, whereas as 22.99 I would stay away every time in Best Buy. Of course with their stagnant offering of both DVD-A and SACD titles, I will not be doing much shopping at Best Buy either way.

J

4. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Justin, I might be more inclined to make an impulse purchase on a DVD-Audio disc at Best Buy now too. At least we don't pay sales tax in Delaware. Still, $13.99 with free shipping on any order at circuitcity.com looks awfully inviting. [​IMG] If only circuitcity.com had as favorable pricing on SACDs. [​IMG]