What's new

Best Buy exclusives - Warner Bros. follows in the footsteps of Universal & Paramount (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Best Buy exclusives on July 29. The titles will be WORLD WITHOUT END/SATELLITE IN THE SKY, a Hammer Films double bill of WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE EARTH/MOON ZERO TWO and BATTLE BENEATH THE EARTH/THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR. These will be available in Best Buy stores and on their website, where they are listed for $16.99

Welcome to DVD Drive-In! The Latest Cult Movie DVD Reviews!

R-T-C Tim

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tim Young
Wow, I wondered how anyone could bring great and terrible news in a single sentence....

If only they still released them to Amazon in Canada then us European fans wouldn't have to make some sly eBayers rich...

Simon Howson

Screenwriter

Yeah pretty disappointing for international buyers. I'll get WORLD WITHOUT END/SATELLITE IN THE SKY eventually. Hopefully it is only a Best Buy exclusive for a limited time, but my guess is it will be a year.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Why Best Buy? Why not Amazon? It's the lack of outside-USA shipping that arses it up for many people. Best Buy don't even ship to Canada, right? Wankers.

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
...but past history shows that these "Best Buy Exclusives" means "Best Buy USA Exclusives".

Usually the Best Buys in Canada don't have the same deal.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Woo! More movies I wont be able to get despite the fact that I've got 3 best buys on the way home from work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobRWA123
Recent bookmarks