What's new

Best Buy "Exclusive Sales Event" Coupons for Aug 27-30 (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Got these in the mail today...maybe a "pre-Labor Day" sale, I guess.

1. 10% off any single item (mostly cameras/appliances/computers)

2. 10% off any reg. priced computer software $19.99 and up and all reg. priced music/movies/video game software, any combination, limit 3.

3. 10% off any TV, DVD player or recorder or home theater system $299 & up, limit 1.

Looks like I was smart to hold off on Purple Rain SE and the Midnite Movies titles I wanted to get today!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Don't sweat it Mike, I'm normally on their list for stuff and got no love either.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Carlo: "Got no love"??? How about...

Best Buy:Mike

as

Ahab:Moby Dick

or, maybe (to be a bit more contemporary) as

Darth Vader:Luke Skywalker

Dillon*G

Second Unit

:laugh: One day Mike,one day.When you get one will throw a big party that will last seven days a seven nights.That will be a day to remember.On a side note,I didn't get one either ;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Dillon! Seems like I was definitely NOT alone this time around. I heard from a number of folks who didn't get coupons for this particular event.

LewB

Screenwriter

Best Buy has DVD players that cost more than $299 ? Their 'high end' receivers barely qualify :thumbsdown:

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Got mine but totally forgot about them until tonight..sale ended tonight. :frowning:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Man I really hope I get this week's coupons. I was looking at the $149 Sony SACD changer...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Which one of these responses best sums up the above passage?

A.) Wait till next year.

B.) Tomorrow is another day.

C.) You'll get 'em next time.

D.) When hell freezes over, Frezon!

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
If you guys got the same coupons that just showed up in my mail today, read them carefully.

Mine are only good if you use a Best Buy credit card. :thumbsdown:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My coupons were waving at me from the mailbox when I arrived home. :)

No reference to a Best Buy credit card except the one offer specifically related to opening a BB CC account. :confused:

Gary Neuwirth

Stunt Coordinator
Guys I was wondering if you might know the answer to this.

I got the coupons in the mail and will use the 10% off on a Mitsubishi 62" that is 4499.99

In the sales ad that came out last Sunday you get a 300.00 gift card with purchase of this TV. My question is will I be able to get the 10% plus the 300.00 card?

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I can't answer your question, but if you don't have a RewardZone card, you should get one. That TV will generate $130 in RewardZone coupons (even at the crappier new rate).

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Doubtful. Plus, is that $4499 TV already on sale? Because their coupons generally specify "10% off regularly-priced merchandise." So they may not allow the coupon with an already sale-priced TV.

Of course, there is no rhyme-or-reason to how each individual store processes/accepts these coupons, so your mileage may definitely vary.

If at first you don't succeed at one store, try another! The results are almost guaranteed to be different. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks