What's new

"BEST BUY" deals on Blu Ray and 4K Beginning 11/15/2021 (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Aside from a few 4K titles I'm really hoping get a flash sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday (I'm looking at you... Saving Private Ryan)...
I was at my local Best Buy this morning and they now have three or four cardboard displays set up that must be primarily for Black Friday. Saving Private Ryan UHD was on one of them so I think you'll see it on Best Buy.com and Amazon by Thursday. There was also a display with Disney UHDs and Blu-rays (Star Wars, Marvel, some animated titles). I didn't note the specific titles but you might find Iron Man there.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I was at my local Best Buy this morning and they now have three or four cardboard displays set up that must be primarily for Black Friday. Saving Private Ryan UHD was on one of them so I think you'll see it on Best Buy.com and Amazon by Thursday. There was also a display with Disney UHDs and Blu-rays (Star Wars, Marvel, some animated titles). I didn't note the specific titles but you might find Iron Man there.
Thanks for the head's up. The only two Marvel Cinematic Universe titles I care about about are Iron Man and Captain Marvel and I grabbed Captain Marvel in 4K for $12.99 a couple of days ago. I also picked up Rogue One, SW, ESB, and RotJ 4K UHDs for $12.99 each.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
For those on the fence about 4k or just want a cheap player -- Panasonic 150 is down to $100. I think this can function at least as a partial region Free player using the TOP MENU
trick (many Region B disc can be played, but it's not 100%)
I don't see a sale on the 420/820/9000 this year. I'm guessing the chip shortage has stressed stock levels enough they don't have to worry.

$200 for the Sony 800M2 for those looking for a step up

Last edited:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I ended up buying 5x $100 Apple GCs just now since they're currently offering $15 BB promo GC for each of them -- I collected $75 worth of BB promo GCs.

Plan to use those Apple GCs plus 3 more I already have to pay for 90% of an iPhone 13 Pro Max for my Mom. :cool:

Not sure at the moment what I'm buying w/ those promo GCs, but probably That 70's Show BD set for one...

_Man_

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Trying to buy some things, but the BB website seems to be having issues. For a while, it was "there was a problem adding this item to your cart." So I logged out, and was going to login again, but now it won't even let me login.

I guess they don't want to sell stuff too badly.

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Trying to buy some things, but the BB website seems to be having issues. For a while, it was "there was a problem adding this item to your cart." So I logged out, and was going to login again, but now it won't even let me login.

I had that issue last night. Since BB had a few of the Marvel 4k titles for $13 that I didn't have, I decided now was the time to buy them. Besides having issues adding to my cart, I also found out BB only allows me 15 items in my cart, I wasn't able to check out.

Downloaded the app and everything was just fine. Order was shipped today.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I waited about an hour and it allowed me to login and finish my purchase. :thumbsup:

I finally used a gift card from last Christmas. :D

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

I had the issue several times in the last week, mostly when I try to add an item was a list of items. Most of the time if I click on the item and go to the individual item page and add the item directly from that page, it's worked. Not sure what the issue with that is. I also tried adding the same item from a Page of 24 item 2 or 3 times and usually it will eventually add tot he cart. It was just easier to go to the Item Page.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks