What's new

Best Buy B&M 10% off this weekend in mail (1 Viewer)

Brian O

Second Unit
CORRECTION: The Preferred Customer Weekend coupons are for Feb. 15-18.

Just got mine today.

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I always hear people talking about these coupons they get in the mail but I do not know how to get them myself. How could I go about receiving these. Thanks.

-Eric

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm with Eric!
I spend a fair amount of money at my local Best Buy. I might just spend some more if they want to call me a "preferred customer" or something.
How do you sign up? To quote John Winger in "Stripes", "would they send us someplace special?" "We ARE willing to learn"! :D

Brian O

Second Unit
Well, I really dont know how I got on their mailing list, other than maybe buying online from them and/or making a return at the store. That is really the only way they have my info.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've made returns and filled out the info sections on the receipts. I also pay by check there--A LOT! But am I a "preferred customer"? ...........NO! :frowning:
Why won't they let me in their club?!:D

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I always get these coupons and they are pretty sweet. I might be getting them because of when I had to return Chasing Amy 3 times so I filled out 3 of those return forms.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I get them... I usually pay with my VISA credit card there and I HAVE bought DVDs with in-store pickup on BESTBUY.COM hmmm... maybe the list is just randomly selected?

RandyRush

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure what the criteria is for receiving them; but I know it is not their credit card; I have been receiving them for almost 4 years; always pay by debit card; have made several returns also; perhaps they don't update their mailing lists too often?

WadeS

Auditioning
I had the toughest time getting Best Buy to update my address for the preferred customer mailing when I moved. It never worked until I ended up buying a service plan for a DVD player. My guess is that you either have to have their credit card or purchse a service plan. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get one yet. I hope it'll be online because I'm headed up to Virginia before tomorrow's mail.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I can't figure out their pattern for sending out these coupons. I never received one that came out last month, but I got the one for next week. Unfortuneately, I don't know if I'll have any money to spend. I am on an austerity program until I can get my other house sold.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
My guess is that you have to buy something online. I've only bought 1 thing from their online store, but since then they've sent me coupons numerous times. Sometimes the coupons are through e-mail too, which leads me to believe that the online store is where you should go to get these coupons sent to you.

I don't have a Best Buy card, so it's not that.

DennisZ

Agent
From what I was told by a store manager is that you have to use the Best Buy credit card to get the coupons. This

is the only way to get them in the mail.

Denny

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Just got my coupons for next weekend's sale today. WOOHOO!

Hmm... maybe you can either buy online or get their credit card, and both methods will work.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I got mine today as well, I buy Online and Instore a bit, do not have their CC

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Man, I got missed on their last 10% preferred customer sale, I better get these coupons!!!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I just bought a 24 inch flat screen toshiba at the wiz today. A Hour after i come home the best buy coupons arrive :)

Capt

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
My coupons arrived today too! :D Tomorrow I'll be there...
Note that the coupons arrive addressed to my wife. There is a small mispelling in her name that coincides with how her name was written up on our mortgage paperwork. She was listed as the first name on our original mortgage (although it's now switched after they sold the mortgage to another company). We never got Best Buy coupons until we moved in here.
I.E., we think that Best Buy got our names by purchasing a mailing list of new homeowners in close proximity to their store location.
We don't have a BB Credit Card, I will add. Returns are always done in my name, since I get stuck doing them (she's too timid to deal with it). Rainchecks...me. Letter of complain to Home Office...me.
Nope; it had to be the mortage company making an extra buck.
[rant]Hey! I just glanced again at the coupon, and it's NOT for THIS weekend! It's NEXT Fri-Mon: 2/15 - 2/18. Huh. Not EVEN in time for Valentines Day! :frowning:[/rant]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks