What's new

Best Buy 2 for $20 DVD special? (1 Viewer)

Chris Shelly

Second Unit
At Best buy the have 2 DVD's for $20 special. From the add I thought all $14.99 titles were part of this special. But according to the fine print only the titles shown are part of this offer. After traveling to my local Best Buy they did not have any of the titles available except The Patriot. After talking to a sales associate and after he looked at the add with a few umm umms he said it was only the titles posted in the add. Needless to say I left empty handed and a little upset. The deal would be much better if all $14.99 titles were 2 for $20.

Anyone know how this program really works? if all $14.99 DVD's were 2 for $20 this would be a much better deal. I don't see any reason why Best Buy would limit it to certain titles.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps they have a surplus of said titles or the manufacturer is cutting them a deal.

Dom P.

Stunt Coordinator
I think the add clearly stated that it was only the titles pictured. I think the Patriot is a winner, but was hard pressed to chose a 2nd title.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks