1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Best Buy 10% or 12% Off Coupons - In Store Only - Oct 4 thru Oct 9

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Jeff Meyers, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers Supporting Actor

10% OFF or 12% OFF with your Reward Zone® program membership or Best Buy credit card

any single item from the following categories:

TVs & More: All TVs up to 36” • Magnolia Home Theater products • DVD players and recorders $99 and up • TiVo® and DIRECTV® hardware • receivers, speakers and home theater systems

Computer Accessories: DVD-RW drives • flash and external hard drives • notebook accessories • printers $149 & up scanners $99 & up • computer networking • computer speakers, mice and keyboards • PC cameras • PC gaming controllers digital recorders $99 & up • surge protectors • computer flash memory • computer cables • graphic and sound cards computer software • blank digital media and blank video media • ink cartridges • printer docks • paper

Cameras & Accessories: digital cameras $299 & up • digital camcorders $299 & up • digital camera accessories blank mini-DVD media • blank video media • camcorder accessories • camcorder batteries • blank camcorder media

Music Players & Accessories: MP3 players and accessories • shelf systems • car audio • satellite radio hardware musical instruments • CD/DVD storage

Phones & Accessories: phone cards • cordless phones • answering machines • landline phone accessories

Appliances & More: mobile electronics • major and small appliances • shavers • vacuums • microwaves • 2-way radios batteries

Link:
    http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US...ti_coupons.pdf

Mike Frezon - you MAY be able to use these coupons in store . . . if you've already purchased you Halloween costume. Slip the costume on, walk casually into your local Best Buy, and remember to pay with cash. Best Buy won't even be aware that you were actually able to use a coupon. [​IMG]

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Well, Andrea W. was thinking about sending me one of those Little Mermaid Wedding Gown costumes. I suppose that might work...

3. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

Mike, if you don't mind I gotta ask you about this...

I know it's been a running gag here about you and Best Buy, but can I ask what the actual story is...?

4. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Robert: Sure. No problem. The answer lies within. [​IMG]

A few years ago, when fellow HTF-ers were getting these coupons in the mail...and I wasn't...I launched what I thought would be a simple effort to get myself on the list. Hilarity and stupidity ensued.

Truth be told...every once in a great while someone at BB must slip up and I actually get coupons in the mail...but with nowhere near the regularity other HTFers do.

And, for the record, I have a BB credit card AND a BB Reward Zone card AND I have returned items to BB AND I have made large purchases from BB AND I regularly make software purchases from them....AND....AND...

5. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Wow! [​IMG] I just realized that was more than four years ago!

Where DOES the time go? And, where ARE the coupons?! [​IMG]

6. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

Wow! I actually do remember that now. It has been a long time, I had forgotten the entire incident until I re-read it.

No offense, but I'm afraid I have to admit that I still find the entire thread very entertaining...

7. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Craig says "Hi!"...but no coupons for you. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

You...kill...me... [​IMG]