What's new

Best Buy 10%off all Sci-Fi, Anime, Horror DVD's now thru 8-17 (1 Viewer)

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Best Buy 10%off all Sci-Fi, Anime, Horror DVD's now thru 8-17

Markdowns taken from regular prices not sale prices. Sale limited to in-stock items.

Later,
Chet

Carlos V III

Stunt Coordinator
Well, you beat me to posting about this. Found the flyer in my morning paper so I went by BB during lunch and picked up a few things I had been looking at:
2001 A Space Odyssey
2010 The Year We Make Contact
Ultraviolet
Audition
Snagged the only copies of Ultraviolet and Audition they had since they were the only copies and no one else in town had them. Sweet Deal! :)
Carlos

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Carlos V III
" Ultraviolet "
That's a great series.

Never heard of Audition though. Is it good??

Also found out that you can use the 10%off with the $3.00 off coupons. At least at the Maple Grove, MN store.

That made for a pretty good deal on Session 9 and V:The Final Battle. Oh, Session 9 FREAKED ME OUT!! That was a good movie.

Later

Carlos V III

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, Chet

Saw part of Ultraviolet when it showed on Sci-Fi channel and figured it was worth seeing the uncensored version. It amazes me some of the stuff that Sci-Fi finds objectionable and censors from some of their broadcasts!

Audition is a Japanese Horror flick that I've seen highly recommended numerous places, so I decided to check it out for the pre-discount price of $17.99.

Agree on Session 9. I got it back months ago and it is definitely not your average horror flick. You either love it or hate it.

It would be nice if BB does something like this for their Action/Adventure titles sometime soon. I've been meaning to pick up "Big Trouble in Little China" when I can find a good price.

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks