What's new

best budget sub <$150 (1 Viewer)

kuttaS

Stunt Coordinator
i am looking for some budget subwoofer to go with the jbl nsp1. what i have found is jbl pb10, dls 10, HK12. can you guys please tell me of some other ones or which one is the best out of these three

george king

Supporting Actor
there are a whole bunch of threads talking about the quality of the sub, especially given its price

Jack Keck

Second Unit
I'll second what George said. I have the old version of this sub. I think this new one goes a bit deeper.

I don't see how you can beat it.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Thanks for nothing guys. I picked one up just for the heck of it to try it out. Don't really need it, but have always been intrigued by this little guy. I figure at worst I can just sell it for $100 shipped for someone else to try out. :)

Darren Haycock

Second Unit
I've the got the Tiny Mighty II. Yeah, it's my first sub, but the thing kicks. Definitely worth the price. I had Lion King goin' the other day and pissed off the neighbors pretty bad. :b

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I can relate to your reasoning in picking up the DLS/Tiny Mighty Jasson Hammerly and it was very easy to sell after I was finished playing with it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks