What's new

Best Audio Bluetooth compatibility / setup for an Epson Projector ? (1 Viewer)

Asthenis

Auditioning
Real Name
Raphael
Hello!

As I don't want to run cables through my place, I am thinking to buy a bluetooth sound bar to connect to my Epson 2250 Video Projector, having the soundbar under the screen would be the best option without having cables running through my room :)

I am new to video projectors so I am wondering which would be the best audio setup for us.
Many devices I bought, tried, were returned to the dealers because they failed during bluetooth connection...

Unfortunately, the Bose Smart Soundbar 300 and other brands I tried seems not connecting to my projector even if they appear in the list, do you have any recommendations for soundbars which would allow bluetooth format SCMS-T or / and are compatible with Epson 2250 Audio bluetooth ?

thanks a lot !

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Real Name
Wayne
A search for “bluetooth format SCMS-T soundbar” only got a couple of hits – the MusiCast BAR 400 and ATS-4080, both from Yamaha. Both are discontinued, so you’ll have to find a used one.

That said, Bluetooth in general is a blinky format. The problem is that reliable wireless is not cheap. You may ultimately need a pro-audio solution using a transmitter, receiver and active speakers. You can find an article in this topic in my signature.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Asthenis

Auditioning
Real Name
Raphael
A search for “bluetooth format SCMS-T soundbar” only got a couple of hits – the MusiCast BAR 400 and ATS-4080, both from Yamaha. Both are discontinued, so you’ll have to find a used one.

That said, Bluetooth in general is a blinky format. The problem is that reliable wireless is not cheap. You may ultimately need a pro-audio solution using a transmitter, receiver and active speakers. You can find an article in this topic in my signature.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
Thanks a Lot Wayne, Finally I used a Yamaha wired Solution, and I agree, the sound is Much better ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracer Metula
Recent bookmarks