What's new

best $3,000 65" RPTV ? (1 Viewer)

Derek S

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering what you folks thought was the best 65" 16x9 RPTV out there at this time with a $3,000 price tag? or maybe up to 3,300.

thanks a bunch.

D

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Well I think mine is excellent and it's on sale , and it has no negative feed back or problems known of like the ghosting of the toshibas, or any other stuff.

Probably because no body can get off the toshiba, piaoneer, sony ban wagon to try something else out. Granted those all have a nice picture but I go for my own opinion when it comes to this stuff, cause I bought other tv's based on majority vote , and I was not too impressed.

But this time I went to various stores (since I know that the calibrations are always messed with) and just compared the picture of all the sets and everytime the samsung looked the best. Now the pioneer looked awesome also but what do you expect for a price tag like that? But the other one mine blew them away if you me.

The samsung tantus is a excellent tv , samsung is really trying to compete , by putting out excellent quality televisions, they are trying to improve the way the market sees them. You can get a 65" for as low as $2200, no other set can beat that price right now.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Derek I work for a retailer in your area and can gey ou a sweet deal on a tv if you want some help let me know, as I always give great prices to forum members. But in answer to your ? I like the mitsubishi's as well as the Hitachi's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks