What's new

Bernie Mac Show ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
A great, long-delayed premiere episode. Hands down, Jeremy Suarez (Jordan) is the best kid actor on TV right now, followed by Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle. Bernie's embarrassment at Jordan's strange hobbies reminds me of Hank and Bobby on King of the Hill. And is Aunt Wanda not the hottest woman on TV? ;) Thoughts?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I don't know... I watched about half the episode, and then fast-forwarded to get to Malcolm. First time I've seen the show, and it looks great from a technical standpoint (better than most non-Fox sitcoms), but just didn't work for me.

The funny thing is, this always seems to happen with Bernie Mac. I look at him, I think this guy is funny, I see a clip of him, I think he's funny, and then he's been sort of funny, but not funny enough, in everything I try to watch with him (most recently, this and Bad Santa). Weird.

anthony_b

Screenwriter
Last Sunday's episode of Bernie Mac looked almost as good as HD !!..I was watching the widescreen version on FOX-D and I was really impressed with the quality.:emoji_thumbsup: I can just imagine when FOX switches to HD next year !!

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Fox has pulled this week's episodes in favor of another American Idol crapfest. :frowning: The way Fox treats this show is maddening - it's not looking good for next season. Please follow the link in my sig to try to save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks