Berkline Seating

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Chris Lanni, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Chris Lanni

Chris Lanni Stunt Coordinator

Christopher
    Hi everyone,

Just trying to see if anyone has Berkline recliners in a red microfiber(suede). I want to see a pic if anyone has one before I pull the big purchase. All I can ever seem to find are photos of black.
    Does anyone have any other color?

God Bless
    chris

2. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

Yes, I have red Berklines, microfiber, and they are VERY comfortable and look sweet! If I can borrow a digital camera I will try to post a picture; I have two, but one is still in the box and the other is in the living room, waiting for my theater to be built next month (cross fingers!).

3. Chris Lanni

Christopher
    Thanks Jordan,

I would appreciate the pic as there seem to be little to none as brave as we who might venture into buying the red microfiber. What style did you order, and what state do you live in? Did you get the padded suede or the non-padded? I am eagerly awaiting a pic. ;>}

God Bless
    chris

4. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

Chris, for me red is the must-have color as it reminds me of the good old days at my hometown movie theater. I live in WA and my wife got me the chairs at JC Penney (of all places!) as a surprise so I really don't know the exact style. Check the link for a pic.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/gall...id=March05_022

Going to have 2 Berlines in front (both have two cup holders, so we could put a small table in between) and a new sofa (same color) behind on a riser.

5. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Jordan:

Post the rest of the pictures of your setup when you are done. They look like some really comfortable chairs.

6. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

They are VERY comfortable! I will post pictures when we start construction, and man that can't come soon enough! Another 30 days...

7. Chris Lanni

Christopher
    Jordan, those sure enough look like style 090. I thank you for the pic, and I now owe you one. So if you need anything let me know, of course, I do not know what I could do for you. ;>}

God Bless
    chris

8. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

Chris,
    I would recommend those chairs to anyone. SO comfortable, especially reclined. I used to have a recliner that didn't support the small of your back, but these Burklines do, and I imagine some snooze time in my theater, in the dark, with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon SACD playing. And what you can do for me is keep us up to date on your decisions on what chairs you end up with...[​IMG]