What's new

Berhinger Feedback Destroyer in da house. How do I hookthis thing up? (1 Viewer)

Steve Morgan

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Okay BFD owners I have a B&K Ref 30 with one sub output. I have 2 subs a Servo 15 and a SVS which is being driven by 1 channel of a Parasound 2205a.I know I need a RCA to 1/4" Stereo Jack converter plug.2 right? Do I run the Audio cable from the Amp into the BFD input 1 and then the servo into input 2?Then where does the cable from the Ref 30 go? As you can tell I need help? What are the steps I need to start using the BFD. I have never used an EQ before so I will need your guys expertise. Thanks For your Help!Steve
Wayne YGM!
------------------

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Steve,
I assume since you have two subs you have already figured out how to split the B&K’s sub output. The BFD will be connected between the B&K and the subs. You will need to find four RCA-to- ¼” cables to do this. I’ve already e-mailed more details on this to you. The adapters will work, but that is kind of cheezy, especially if you have nice gear like B&K! :)
Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
------------------
My Equipment List

Zbigniew

Stunt Coordinator
Can you tell me where you bought it, and how much ?
I am looking to get one myself.
_zjt

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I just got a used one on ebay. Being shipped across the country as I write this. :) There's a brand new one up now.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks