1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Berhinger Feedback Destroyer in da house. How do I hookthis thing up?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve Morgan, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Steve Morgan

Steve Morgan Second Unit

Steve
    Okay BFD owners I have a B&K Ref 30 with one sub output. I have 2 subs a Servo 15 and a SVS which is being driven by 1 channel of a Parasound 2205a.I know I need a RCA to 1/4" Stereo Jack converter plug.2 right? Do I run the Audio cable from the Amp into the BFD input 1 and then the servo into input 2?Then where does the cable from the Ref 30 go? As you can tell I need help? What are the steps I need to start using the BFD. I have never used an EQ before so I will need your guys expertise. Thanks For your Help!Steve
    Wayne YGM!
    ------------------

2. Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Wayne
    Steve,
    I assume since you have two subs you have already figured out how to split the B&K’s sub output. The BFD will be connected between the B&K and the subs. You will need to find four RCA-to- ¼” cables to do this. I’ve already e-mailed more details on this to you. The adapters will work, but that is kind of cheezy, especially if you have nice gear like B&K! [​IMG]
    Regards,
    Wayne A. Pflughaupt
    ------------------
    My Equipment List

3. Zbigniew

Zbigniew Stunt Coordinator

Can you tell me where you bought it, and how much ?
    I am looking to get one myself.
    _zjt

4. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

I just got a used one on ebay. Being shipped across the country as I write this. [​IMG] There's a brand new one up now.
    ------------------