Berhinger Feedback Destroyer in da house. How do I hookthis thing up?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve Morgan, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Steve Morgan

Steve Morgan Second Unit

Steve
    Okay BFD owners I have a B&K Ref 30 with one sub output. I have 2 subs a Servo 15 and a SVS which is being driven by 1 channel of a Parasound 2205a.I know I need a RCA to 1/4" Stereo Jack converter plug.2 right? Do I run the Audio cable from the Amp into the BFD input 1 and then the servo into input 2?Then where does the cable from the Ref 30 go? As you can tell I need help? What are the steps I need to start using the BFD. I have never used an EQ before so I will need your guys expertise. Thanks For your Help!Steve
    Wayne YGM!
    ------------------

2. Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Wayne
    Steve,
    I assume since you have two subs you have already figured out how to split the B&K’s sub output. The BFD will be connected between the B&K and the subs. You will need to find four RCA-to- ¼” cables to do this. I’ve already e-mailed more details on this to you. The adapters will work, but that is kind of cheezy, especially if you have nice gear like B&K! [​IMG]
    Regards,
    Wayne A. Pflughaupt
    ------------------
    My Equipment List

3. Zbigniew

Zbigniew Stunt Coordinator

Can you tell me where you bought it, and how much ?
    I am looking to get one myself.
    _zjt

4. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

I just got a used one on ebay. Being shipped across the country as I write this. [​IMG] There's a brand new one up now.
    ------------------