What's new

BenQ8700+ HD2+ First impressions (1 Viewer)

Sri

Agent
Wow! This projector is incredible. I seriously considered Infocus 7200 and 7205 because my brother has 7200 and I loved it. After talking to Sean at HT projections ([email protected]) for over two weeks, I decided to go with BenQ8700+ several reasons: 1. price 2. reviews on projector central 3. warranty -3 years with first year hot swap. The colors look pretty bright and reds do look red to my eyes and greens are not faint but again that's my impression. If you are on the fence at this price point (almost 2 grand lower than Infocus 7205) you can't go wrong and also check Sean out because the followup after purchase is incredible. If you addln. questions please feel free to email me and I will get back to you.

ps: If I'm breaking any forum policies please let me know and I will modify accordingly. Thanks

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
I just saw one on Saturday at our Cleveland, OH meet and I fell in love but not with the price tag. If I had the money that would be number one projector at that price point. Awesome projector, congrats and enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks