What's new

benq PE5120 vs Infocus Sp4805 (1 Viewer)

Eric*L

Auditioning
On another site (projector central) I read some pretty good reviews for the BenQ..but the 4805 is still leader in my opinion..Mainly for its apparent "tweakabilty". I havent seen anything here regarding the BenQ. Anyone here with one? Any opinions to reinforce my opinion are welcome also.

Just as an after note..I have become more addicted to this site than I thought possible..Had no idea so many people had my "bug" to have a room totally dedicated to video..

Pat Frank

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 4805 and we really love it. I can't compare it with other PJs from personal experience, though. I haven't done any tweaking, but I am thinking about getting a screen that's bigger than the 76" 16x9 screen that came with it. It's satisfactory, but I've got room for a bigger one, and, well, you know how it is. :D

(Unfortunately the prices for these screens are apparently pretty high, so I may have to wait a bit.)

terence

Supporting Actor
I love my 4805 too, and there is a reason for the 4805 being popular. It is the real deal, bang 4 da buck, entry level pj! You just get soooo much perfomance for your money, and will do just fine for me until a 720P DLP pj's come down in price. So when i'm ready to upgrade in 3 yrs they should be pretty low in price then. Hell i even seen HD content on the 4805 and i must say if you told me it was a tru HD pj, and not a EDTV pj i would have never known. The 4805 is just that impressive for what it is. I truly beleive Infocus really out did themselves in this price point! :emoji_thumbsup: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Dave_Hughes

Auditioning
Got the 4805 from TV Authority. It exceeded my expectations.
As the previous poster said - there is a reason it is so popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks