Ben Folds Live Album

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adam_WM, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

Man, I am heated. I was looking forward to this great album tomorrow and my friendly neighborhood Circuit City got 5 copies of the clean version in. That sucks. Need my profanity. Plus, it comes with a DVD.

YEEAH!

2. Paul D Young

Paul D Young Second Unit

I bought it today. I had to be carful to get the regular version and not the edited version. I found it under "B" for Ben Folds Five at Best Buy even though Rockin' The Suburbs is kept in the "F" section for Folds, Ben.
    From Ben Folds Online:

3. Jarrod_L

Jarrod_L Stunt Coordinator

Typically, I'll buy my music at Best Buy (just because it's cheaper than 90% of the other record stores), but they really let me down with this release. Only TWO copies ordered...all gone when I got there... ("Twenty more on the way!" OH, and no Pearl Jam "I Am Mine" single, either...dammit!!!!), so I went to my back-up store, and found one of the two copies they had (although I had to cough up $17).
    The DVD that's included is great, and what I've listened to of the album also rocks.
    Edited? What are they smoking? I picked up the one w/ all the cuss words[​IMG]
    I love Ben's rendition of "Tiny Dancer"!
    Be sure to pick up the limited edition w/ the DVD. I love it that artists (or record companies...or whatever) are giving these DVD's in addition to the album. The same thing was done w/ the new Queens of the Stone Age.
    Ben is still great...I miss the Five, however.