What's new

Ben Affleck, An actor? (1 Viewer)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Chasing Amy, Good Will Hunting, Shakespeare in Love, Changing Lanes.

He is, indeed, an actor.

some of the time...

Chris

Senior HTF Member
And the point to this thread is?

I'd agree with the notes above.. Affleck has done some good work, and some bad work. Hey, just like any other joe, he collects a check.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I was reacting to the fact that this thread seemed like a cheap joke. There are plenty of actors worthy of said joke, but it's trendy to pick on Ben Affleck.

You could say the same thing about Ed Burns, Jim Carrey, Samuel L. Jackson, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Josh Hartnett, Adam Sandler, Will Smith or Robin Williams.

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
I saw Bens "performance" in the latest loreal shampoo commercial and he was out acted by a bottle of conditioner. I thought I'd see how many people would reply seriously and so far everyone like me is kinda taking the piss! Your a good bunch. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

I think Ben has gone to the Dark Side. He seems to be one of these actors that no matter how freeking aweful he is the more the general public wants to see him. I blame this on the female population and the "cute factor".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks