What's new

Below (1 Viewer)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I was just curious if anyone knew much about this release? It's supposed to come out March 11 but with this films past, you never know. If it is out next week we should be seeing reviews soon, correct?
Thanks

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
For some reason I thought this was coming out tomorrow, but you're right it will be in stores on the 11th and there will be reviews online very soon I'd guess.

I love this flick. It's so underrated.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Am I correct in assuming that Best Buy will have this title on the release date?

LennyP

Supporting Actor
This movie, like Equilibrium, was buried by Miramax, it's excellent, at least rent it.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
BELOW is easily one of the top three best films of last year if you ask me, and Dimension is pathetic for their shoddy treatment of it! I'm just happy that it opened near me and I got to see it in a theater, but it still pisses me off that they didn't give it even wider releasing. Anyhow, I plan on picking the disc up first thing on the 11th!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
It's really good and very nerve-wracking (moreso than "The Ring," which I liked but thought paled in comparison to the original). Very very underrated. I'm hoping that next week is a slow one so that BB, CC and the rest have this on sale.

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Sounds like it already has a cult status going for it. And by that review, they film itself was done justice quality wise. I wish I knew the reasons behind Dimension's releasing of the two films though. I'm also a little bit worried cause they have the rights to Cowboy Bebop I think.

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
I plan to review it by Wednesday
I'll be looking forward to that one;)

At least u guys had a slim chance of seeing it (not many though because the imdb has only 227 votes registered). Here in the UK it won't be released until...well not at all the only EU countries according to imdb will be Germany and Austria in the next 3 weeks.
I think I have to get this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks