What's new

Bello Audio Racks - Houston surrounding area (1 Viewer)

MarkDavidson

Stunt Coordinator
Hello-

If you are in the Houston area and are in the market for Bello Audio racks, have I got a deal for you.

I have four racks: two are the ATC-2101 and two the AR711.

Here's a link to the ATC-2101's: Bellos site

These are great looking modern racks with Bellos famed "CMS".

CMS "Cable Management System" is a Bell'O exclusive design element which hides unsightly wiring so your equipment is handsomely shown and enhances your home décor.

I will sell THE PAIR of ATC-2101's for $575. That's about two for the price of one. The catch (of course) is that you have to come to my home in Houston to pick them up.

The other audio racks are also by bello. The AR711 is heavy duty, about 5 and a half feet tall with heavy looking black cylindrical legs. They also have a CMS and each shelf (I think there are 5) is smoked charcoal colored tempered glass.

I will sell THE PAIR of these racks for $350. Same catch as above and again -- that's about two for the price of one.

Respond here or send me an email if interested.
email to Mark Davidson

MarkDavidson

Stunt Coordinator
Sure. Though I don't know how practical that is. Ar2101's are about 5 and a half feet tall, with 5 glass shelves. The frame is triangular, but the glass shelves are square (it's a cool look). Point being: it would be very awkward and probabaly fairly expensive. If you are in West Florida, it might be easier to drive to Texas. If you want to pursue this further, though, send me an email [email protected]

Thanks for the reply, either way...

Mark

MarkDavidson

Stunt Coordinator
Don- Not. Quite. Sure. That makes me feel too much better!!! LOL! At least someone replied!

And while I'm here, let me just be clear on this:

BUMP!!!

Bwah ha ha haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread