Belle and Sebastian anyone?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Vaughan, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Brian Vaughan

Brian Vaughan Stunt Coordinator

Is anyone else on the forum a massive fan of these guys? I've been kicking myself for blowing off their last concert in NYC over 3 years ago and I'm bursting at the seams to see them in a week. A perfect blend of instrumentation and incredible lyrics, IMHO [​IMG]
    Cheers, Brian
    ps. If anyone is going to their shows in NYC, rumor has it an amazing local band called Interpol is opening up on the second night. I saw them open for Ash a few weeks ago and they were amazing. They sound like what would happen if Johnny Marr was in Joy Division, if that's your thing of course!

2. Jason_H

Jason_H Second Unit

I really, really love these guys (and girls) and I can't believe I'm actually going to see them next week in Austin. I thought hell would freeze over before they came to Texas. Does anyone know who is opening for them in Austin?

3. Jesse Brickzin

Jesse Brickzin Stunt Coordinator

Belle and Sebastian are great...I also like there side projects like Looper and The Gentle Waves....to bad the closest there coming to minnesota is Chicago..i would love to see them in concert.Tigermilk and If you're feeling Sinister are my favorite albums..i also would sugest people picking up there EP's some f the songs on those a better (IMO) then the songs on there albums..