What's new

Belden Analog Audio Interconnect Cable (1 Viewer)

AaronKok

Auditioning
DIY Gurus,
I have been searching for the 829259 in Malaysia for some time and only place was to order a 300meter reel for around USD1750.
I have no use for such a large amount of cables :thumbsdown: :frowning: And it's way to expensive.. The total amount is more than my 1/4 year salary :P
Could i possibly use the cheaper 9259?
What is the main difference for the jacket being PVC?

A

Anthony_Gomez

I would stick with the 89259. i know that at anixter (www.anixter.com), they will sell 100ft rolls for $95US+shipping (and applicable tax if any). This is about as low a price as it gets. You can contact them and see if they will ship internationally. If they do, then you only have to by ~30m instead of 300m :)

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
My favorite Belden distributor is Joseph Electronics:
http://www.josephelectronics.com
Great customer-oriented attitude and will give good advice.
I noticed they're out of stock on that cable now, but if you call them, they can recommend an equivalent, and their advice will be based on selling to the professional audio/video market for years.

Walt Park

Stunt Coordinator
Anthony, I checked with anixter today. $1.95/ft and 100 foot minimum order. They only do by the foot off a big spool. No prepackaged small rolls. Anybody know how much at josephelectronics?

A

Anthony_Gomez

$1.95?!!!!! I got a 100ft and a 165ft role from them of the 89259 at two different occasions for only $0.95/ft. I don't know what the price hike is about.,

AaronKok

Auditioning
Darn it
The number i quoted earlier was from Anixter.. :)
Man the price is really expensive :frowning:
Any other cables which is recommended? Other brands?

Bill W.

Stunt Coordinator
Aaron,

Consider Canare cable as well, for analog audio LV77S is good I hear, as are several others. Check out Chris Whites site, do a search for DIY cables here and it will come up in several posts with the IP address.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks