What's new

BEJEWELLED game .....anyone have tips?? (1 Viewer)

kevin_tomb

Stunt Coordinator
...ok .im addicted to this silly game I downloaded.....Im doing good at it, but never really get a 'great" score. The highest ive gotten is close to 100,000 Does anyone in here have any tips or ideas on going to higher levels?/...Are there any tip sites that give any more info on the game etc...like how to do better;) ;)
Thanks
Kevin

Bob Movies

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Kevin,

I'm also a fan of this game, but with a score of 100,000 it sounds like you could give me a few tips. My highest is 19,000 though I've also heard people talking about scores in the 100,000 range.

Do you have any tips for me? I think the highest I've ever got is level 6 before there are "no moves"

Damian James

Stunt Coordinator
I think my best was ~160k.

My trick is to always use the 'top-down' method, while always keeping one move in the bottom few rows as a reserve. Don't worry about combinations, just always start looking at the top row every time. I tried that and went from an average of 5-10k to something like 80k the first time I tried it.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I cheat... I press Print Screen, pause the game, and paste the screenshot in Paint. Then I take my time looking for combo moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks