Being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jeremy Scott, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Jeremy Scott

Jeremy Scott Second Unit

Ever since any of you have become a member of this forum, have you become so very paranoid of your home theatre setup.

Today since i got my HDTV, i am very paranoid about everything from adjusting the tint, color, picture, brightness, and all that crap.

It seems like i am always looking for problems with my old tvs now........ or always changing the settings......am i paranoid here?

2. Carlos Mendoza

Carlos Mendoza Stunt Coordinator

It'll wear off. When I got my setup, for instance, all I could do was concentrate on the surround in the movies. I spent lots of time tweaking and tuning, fiddling with the subwoofer, etc. When watching a movie, all I listened for were the surround/bass effects. It didn't matter if the movie was any good, I was so focused on enjoying the surround effects, that I COULDN'T just enjoy the surround effects. Make sense?

We all go through that. Give yourself a couple of months to play with it, then you'll get used to it and really start enjoying it. (and then it'll be time for an upgrade)![​IMG]