Begotten on DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Josh Pounds, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Josh Pounds

Josh Pounds Stunt Coordinator

Well, you see, I saw this movie once on a VHS tape...granted, the quality of the film really wasn't affected by the fact that it was on VHS, I'd still like to have it on an archival format like DVD. Where can I get it? Amazon has it listed, but I have no credit card...and alas, I cannot order it. I've checked with every possible vendor in the Denver area (I literally went down the list in the phone book...), no one has it or can special order it. It's ticking me off, because I know it exists....yet no one seems to know it but me.
    Anyone have any ideas?

2. Shane Gralaw

Shane Gralaw Second Unit

Get a Visa debit card at your bank so you can order stuff online. You don't need credit, just a checking account.
    I have this DVD and enjoy it. No extras except the trailer, a booklet with a fairly lengthy interview with the director, and fifty-five chapter stops with descriptions as enigmatic as the contents.

3. Rich Malloy

Rich Malloy Producer

It's also available for rental from Netflix (at least it was a coupla months ago).

4. Tom Rhea

Tom Rhea Second Unit

You can order it at dvdempire without a credit card. You place your order, print it out, and send it in with a check or money order. As of right now it's in stock.

5. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

Just a clarification. Begotten is NOT available through Netflix. They may have carried it at one time, but it is now unavailable.
    Bruce
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

6. Wes Ray

Wes Ray Supporting Actor

I really don't like this movie. Saw it tonight. Just felt like it was being weird for the sake of being weird. I usually like art-house type movies too. Ah well.