What's new

Bee Gees: Their Greatest Hits: The Record, or Bee Gees: Greatest? (1 Viewer)

KyleK

Second Unit
Bee Gees: Their Greatest Hits: The Record has about 20 more songs than Bee Gees: Greatest, but it leaves out:

How Deep Is Your Love

Love You Inside Out

(Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away

You Stepped into My Life

Rest Your Love on Me

Spirits (Having Flown)

Which cd set do you guys think is better? I have only heard their more popular songs(Stayin Alive, Night Fever etc.). My instinct is to go with the one that has more songs, but I wouldn't want to miss the ones above if they are really good.

Maybe this is a no-brainer for some of you. I kind of like their disco songs better than their others, though.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Kyle,

Just picked up the 2 CD set from Walmart for only $14.99. Both "How Deep Is Your Love" and "Love You Inside Out" are included. While I enjoyed their "disco" songs, their recent songs are not bad at all....check out "You Win Again", "One", "Alone", and "This Is Where I Came In". All excellent songs that radio totally ignored.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Wihtout a doubt, The Record (i.e. the new one) is the better option; you get a much more comprehensive view of their career. Incidentally, for those not very familiar with the band, it's surprising how many of their early songs you'll know, but not have realised they were written by them. HDCD encoded too, for those who have the right equipment.

bill lopez

Second Unit
Are there any songs from the STAYIN' ALIVE soundtrack?
There are some nice songs in that movie.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks