Becker, King of Queens Season 3, and Coach

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jack_C, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Jack_C

Jack_C Auditioning

Does anyone know if there are any plans to release the television show "Becker" starring Ted Danson anytime soon? I know Paramount has the rights to this show and would love to see it out soon.

Also, any word on King of Queens Season 3? I would really like to see this out soon.

Also, I know tvshowsondvd.com had the whole big thing with Universal releasing tv shows on DVD and "Coach" starring Craig T Nelson was included. Does anyone have any new information on a possible release date for this show? Thanks

2. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I don't know about any of these for sure, but I'm hoping King of Queens Season 3 might get a november/december release. Given that season 2 came out fairly soon after season 1 at least compared to some of Columbia's other releases I'm thinking its doing pretty well. At least I'm hoping that its doing fairly well since I got hooked on this show through the DVDs.

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Coach probably won't make it until 2005, Jack. No word yet about the other two. I doubt that Paramount considers Becker a priority, but I could be mistaken.