What's new

Beavis & Butthead History dvd Cancelled?!?.... (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Well, I got it! Woohoo! I won't say where I got it from but they still have it on their web site. If I list it here, they'll stop shipping it even sooner, so you can email me instead at:
(Removed...For now)
Please list your HTF username. I don't want to get these guys in trouble from Paramount. They are a legit company who simply don't know about the recall and obviously think the street date is the 17th, like a lot of us did.
If you just have questions about it, please don't email me, just ask here.
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff

Supporting Actor
I'm going to be away almost all of Friday and Saturday so I've taken out my email address because I won't have time to reply. I'll put it back Sunday if the vendor still states it's in stock.
Maybe someone I've already emailed will be brave enough to step up to the plate. :)
Jeff

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Butthead: Uh huh...this sucks!!
Beavis: YEA!! What are these co**knockers doing!!!

Whoever screwed up on this one shoudl get the AXE.

Board meeting:
Yea well were gonna do this Beavis DVD or something like that so why dont you arrange the material, menus, press the discs, do the cover art and packaging, ship to the retailers and make sure everyone knows about it.

Yea sounds good.....oh and get your cousin Jimmy to figure out those rights or copywrites or whatever they are for those songs. Uh huh duh......

Just brilliant!!!

Chris Xolotl

Second Unit
Well. I saw three of the Paramount DVDs today. The distributor is trying to get the stores to send them back.

This lends me to believe that there is a small supply out there if you run out and are able to get a copy before they send it back

Brian Mello

Stunt Coordinator
Well. I saw three of the Paramount DVDs today.
What stores did you see them at? Walmart, FYE, etc.?????
Thanks!

Chris Xolotl

Second Unit
Brian:

It was a local store in the SF Bay Area. They just got them in and got a call the next day from the distributor to send them back, which they won't.. yet

SteveA

Supporting Actor
This release was advertised in today's Best Buy circular as being available this Tuesday.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Steve, that circular was at least printed 2.5 weeks ago; they are printed in advance. Paramount announced the "recall" after the circular was already out there.

It's easier for Best Buy to go with the printout they have, and post a sign in the store saying "It's been cancelled". I'm sure come Tuesday at the latest such signage, perhaps homemade, perhaps professionally printed, will be in BB stores.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Well... I just ordered one from HALF.com. Hope I get it... but I won't cry if I don't.
I can't IMAGINE the eBAY prices these things will go for :eek:

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Doesn't look like Ebay is allowing this DVD to be auctioned. The one that was there yesterday, and up to $160, has vanished without a trace.

Keith Helms

Stunt Coordinator
After trying 5 other places, I snagged the last copy at Media Play. They said they had only gotten 4 in.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
From what I heard they used copyrighted images in the menus without getting permission for their use.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
They just did a rundown of new DVD releases (DVDetails) on CNN and the last one they mentioned was:
"Those looking for something alittle more lowbrow, you have Beavis & Butthead History today".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks