Beatles / Zeppelin posters

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Timon Russo, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Timon Russo

Timon Russo Stunt Coordinator

I want one great poster of each for my HT, but neither art.com or allposters.com have what I'm looking for. Can anyone suggest a good place to start looking?

I'm not sure what Beatles pic I'd like - though I'm sure I'll know when I see it.

For Zeppelin, I'd like nothing more than the picture on the cover of Hammer Of The Gods.

2. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

A got a couple nice 16x20 blowups of Led Zep from S&P Parkers Movie Market in LA.Both were the band standing outside by the Starship plane

They looked great in a nice frame.

As I just did a search at S & P and it only came up with one result, but if you get their older catalgues they should have a few LZ pics.

I think I also got one from Movie Star News in NYC - they specialize in pics and posters. They have lots of Zeppelin pics. Itll cost you $30 to blow it up to a 16x20.

3. Zen Butler

Zen Butler Producer

Zen K. Butler
    Bummer, you're way over there. There are some great shops in a few counties around here I'm sure that could accomodate you. I'm not sure what you mean by Hammer of the Gods. The biography cover, with the Jimmy Page silhouette?

4. Gary->dee

Gary->dee Screenwriter

5. Timon Russo

Timon Russo Stunt Coordinator

Gary-dee, thanks. There is some good stuff there!

As far as the LZ, I guess the cover for Hammer of the Gods must have changed. I seem to remember a picture of our boys sitting in some kind of stone alcove looking very cool. The only posters I can seem to find now are the same 5 or so; fabric, Swan Song, etc.