What's new

Beatles - vinyl reissue (1 Viewer)

Sathyan

Second Unit
For those with turntables, FYI.

from Music Direct:

Toshiba-EMI has just announced they will be re-pressing The Beatles catalog on vinyl. Each of these pressings is scheduled for a December 16, 2003 release date. These will NOT be 180g pressings, more details coming soon. Click on each title to pre-order your copy now!

This is an EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION pressing run...we highly encourage you to preorder these titles because they will not be available very long!
The Beatles - Beatles For Sale $39.99
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night $39.99
The Beatles - Help! $39.99
The Beatles - Let It Be $39.99
The Beatles - Let It Be...Naked (2LP) $49.99
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour $39.99
The Beatles - #1's (2LP) $49.99
The Beatles - Please Please Me $39.99
The Beatles - Revolver $39.99
The Beatles - Rubber Soul $39.99
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band $39.99
The Beatles - White Album (2LP) $49.99
The Beatles - With The Beatles $39.99
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine Songtrack $39.99
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine Soundtrack $39.99

robert dawson

Auditioning
IM A BEATLE FAN ALSO THANKS FOR THE INFO. BTW DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET REDBOOK CD... THANKS BOB

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS IS THE PRICE OF THEIR TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Jason, quality standards. U.S. vinyl has a history of pressing too long with the masters, using excessive amounts of recycled vinyl at times, and a general disregard for quality. Most of the best records I have, I bought before 1975. I'm hardly an expert about all the in's and out's of pressing records. As a consumer I watched pressing quality plummet. I'm stille not impressed with most of the 180 gram and reg-lar vinyl I've bought in recent years. Too many duds with shallow grooves and multiple pops and jumps have I bought. I quess I should of bought Jappanese vinyl!;) It has a reputation of great pressing and I maybe have all of about 2 Jappanese LP's myself and no complaints about them.

I like vinyl but at the same time I'm skeptical about vinyl. IMO, about 1970 our records were as good as anybody's but quality gradually slid off into the ditch. I have records from the late 60's and early 70's that nearly blow my mind, can you dig it? ;) I have records from back then that stille play like it's the first play seemingly. Recently I put on Small Faces' FIRST STEP on to hear Rod Stewart sing Dylan's WICKED MESSENGER. That record sounds better now than it did when I got it! ...well, I play it back better anyway's... Most of my worst sounding records are the ones after, say, 1980 or there-about's. The newer ones are way more likely to be off-centre, too shallow grooved, full of pops, and generally nasty in shitty ways. Like I say, I like's records, uuuh but I'm skeptical of U.S. quality for sure.

Japan has a heavy rep, but I'm not so experienced....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks