What's new

Beatles + Metallica = Beatallica!! (AWESOME BAND!) (1 Viewer)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Have any of you heard of Beatallica? They are a cover/parody band that takes the lyrics and music of Beatles and Metallica songs, combines them, and plays the product in a Metallica style, complete with the best James Hetfield impersonator I have ever heard. Hell, all the members of Metallica have said that they heard and liked Beatallica.

The best part about Beatallica is that both of their albums are FREE to download in either MP3 or FLAC format! Go over to www.beatallica.org to download!

I recommend checking out...
Blackened In The USSR
Sandman
Leper Madonna
Hey Dude
A Garage Dayz Nite
The Thing That Should Not Let It Be

"So crank your amp and deal the pain
Hey, dude-you're fuckin' insane!
The riverz run red with blood of poseurs
And don't you know that he'z the fool
Who playz it cool
But needz for hiz beer to be much colder"

:laugh:

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Have any of you heard of Beatallica? They are a cover/parody band that takes the lyrics and music of Beatles and Metallica songs, combines them, and plays the product in a Metallica style, complete with the best James Hetfield impersonator I have ever heard. Hell, all the members of Metallica have said that they heard and liked Beatallica.

The best part about Beatallica is that both of their albums are FREE to download in either MP3 or FLAC format! Go over to www.beatallica.org to download!

I recommend checking out...
Blackened In The USSR
Sandman
Leper Madonna
Hey Dude
A Garage Dayz Nite
The Thing That Should Not Let It Be

"So crank your amp and deal the pain
Hey, dude-you're fuckin' insane!
The riverz run red with blood of poseurs
And don't you know that he'z the fool
Who playz it cool
But needz for hiz beer to be much colder"

:laugh:

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
yeah Beatallica rocks, It took ages to get the latest album out though, Its good but I think I prefer Garage Dayz Night.

I love that they released the albums in flac too.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Better hurry up and download those songs before a woman dates a member and breaks up the band, or they change their minds and get the RIAA to go after us for downloading the songs.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Dread Zeppelin was great. Their version of "Heartbreaker/ Heartbreak Hotel" is one of my favorite songs. :)

As for Beatallica, I liked the "Garage Dayz Nite" album better than "Beatallica". Could be just because it came out a couple of years ago and the novelty had worn off a bit by the time "Beatallica" was released. "The Thing That Should Not Let It Be" is probably my favorite.

It's almost scary how much the singer sounds like James. :)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Along similar lines, check out Hayseed Dixie:

http://www.hayseed-dixie.com/

Their first album was a collection of AC/DC covers done in mountain/bluegrass style. Subsequent albums branch out to tunes from other bands and even pseudo-bands - you haven't lived until you've heard Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom" done bluegrass-style.

Fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks