What's new

Beatles: Anthology @ Best Buy Pre-order (1 Viewer)

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
Best Buy has this through a link on MSN.com for $52.99 + Free Shipping as Pre-Order deal online. Any better prices out there yet?

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
When you figure in the tax, then Deep Discount DVD's price of $54 with free shipping and no tax in most states is a better deal.

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Here's another option: DeepDiscountDVD. It's $54 there, with free shipping and no tax.

Jon

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Has anyone thought of checking out Deep Discount at $54 and free shipping? :D

I'm waiting to buy it B&M, there's bound to be a freebie included at some places. There always seems to be with Beatles releases.

-paul

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
There were some $5 coupons for Amazon.com floating around. With this and free shipping, the price was just a few cents more than DDD's price. I ordered from Amazon before DDD posted their pre-order price.

The downside to pre-ordering from BestBuy.com is if you decide to cancel the order. This cannot be done via their website.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm anticipating this will have loss-leader pricing the first week that it hits Best Buy stores, so I'm holding out.

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
there's bound to be a freebie included at some places
Yep, that's exactly what I'm expecting, Paul. In any case, I've had $60 worth of Best Buy gift cards that I've been saving for this release for several months.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.