What's new

Beatle Pete Best on FOX News (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Really wish I knew the name of the Fox News person interviewing Pete Best.
"Did you ever think you'd see the day when half the Beatles were dead and all the Rolling Stones were alive?"
Tacky, tacky...and wrong.
Brian Jones is obviously a dead Stone, but I insist Ian Stewart be considered an original Rolling Stone. And Nicky Hopkins was very much a contributing member.
So, that would be about half the Stones no longer Rolling.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Jim is Nicky Hopkins stille living? I have 2 solo albums by him that are real fav's. I put one of them on MD about a month ago. Best wishes!

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Rachael
I think Nicky died a while ago. He was on more records , most were uncredited. I had one of his solo records but no idea where it went.
"Did you ever think you'd see the day when half the Beatles were dead and all the Rolling Stones were alive?"
That is great!
I think John rolled over in his grave and spit milk through his nose. Fox news and Howard Stern has become one

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Guyz, that's terrible that Nicky didn't last longer! If there's a rock'n'roll heaven, he's surely in it.:star:

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
....oh, Jim, Pete Best was interviewed on local TV here a couple of months ago. He played a concert here. I wanted to attend but couldn't....:)

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Jim, I think it was at the Tennessee Theater which you can catch a glimpse of in the film OCTOBER SKY. The biggest downtown theater here got saved not leveled. Actually, it closed down recently for renovations. I'm anxious for it to open again already. The summer, outdoor concert season will get me through the next few months... Next fall there will be a hole in local venues. They named the Bitchlisto Anti-War Memorial Gym after me.;)

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
Pete Best was at my local bookstore this evening...and I totally forgot about it! Damn-I hate being forgetful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks