What's new

"Beat the Geeks" - finally a game show for me! (1 Viewer)

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
My roommate was in the audience for quite a few episodes. Each guest geek supposedly appears in five episodes, though the order in which they're aired is mixed up for the sake of variety. He said that even during the short while he was present, there were two music geeks. I don't know if they were switching them up or if one was replaced early on...

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
This is my favorite game show! The amount of information the Geeks know is VERY impressive! My favorite is the Star Trek Geek (of Trekkies fame). That guy is incredible!

If you haven't seen this, I highly recommend you check out a few episodes. It airs daily on Comedy Central at 4:30 Pacific time.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
He said that even during the short while he was present, there were two music geeks.
I heard that the original Music Geek (the short-haired one) WAS indeed replaced by the new Music Geek (the long-haired one). Apparently, the first one wasn't geeky enough for Comedy Central's liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks