Be Cool

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Morgan_, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Morgan_

Morgan_ Stunt Coordinator

This probably belongs in Movies, but I had a real good demonstration of my SVS subs ability in the movie "Be Cool". It happens when the hip hop homeboys pull up to Cedrics house and their rap music is playing in their humvees, it sounds so cool and real. Just like real life like your there. It's nice being in a house now, instead of an apartment, not having to turn down the system when certain high bass scenes are playing. Life is good [​IMG]

2. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Give Boogeyman a shot... Almost a decent movie, but there are a few GREAT sub scenes [​IMG]

3. Morgan_

Morgan_ Stunt Coordinator

Yeah John, I'll have to give that a try. I don't usually watch scary movies, I don't like being grossed out and they're usually real stupid. Had to put my new city in my profile, beautiful Yucaipa, CA. Love it here, love my views, love my new house [​IMG]

4. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    It's not gross out, just tense moments that play well on childhood fears. Not bad at the beginning, but sort of trails off. I would say it wasn't worth a look if it weren't for the cool infrasonics that a good sub can add a lot of fun to. It seems that it was mixed with the HT market in mind. Fairly decent surround mix too.