What's new

BD in FL? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
Hi folks, I live in Northern Irreland (UK)

My mate is of to Florida (Orlando) next week. I want to give him a few $$$ to bring me home some Blu-Ray discs. I know all about Region Coding etc, my PAL PS3 will play some titles, there is a website somewhere that tells us what USA Discs plays in PAL machines and what does not and Vice Versa.

My question is, can anyone reccomend anywhere in orlando, kissime maybe where I can send him to to get a good deal on BD. I really want Planet Earth and a few others.

Cheers folks!

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Well, my friend visited in New York City a few months ago. He said that even in the big stores like Circuit City had a very limited selection of HD-titles (both Blu/HD DVD) in some shady corner of the store. Many of them were quite expensive compared to online prices..

My advice is this: Buy them from online. Cheaper, wider selection and no hassle to your friend.

Deepdiscount has now 20% sale (few more days at least) and Amazon has also some HD-titles on sale. Use those sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks