1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

BB DVD deal gloat...

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Greg_R, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Greg_R

Greg_R Screenwriter

Greg
    I went down to Best Buy this week and they are selling a large number of special edition DVDs this week for $12.99 to anyone in their points club. I picked up:

Schindler's List
    Mulholland Dr. (for $9.99)
    Citizen Kane: 60th Anniversary Edition
    Boogie Nights: New Line Platinum Series SE
    Goodfellas: Special Edition
    The Good the Bad and the Ugly: Special Edition
    Scarface: Anniversary Edition
    The Great Escape: Special Edition

There are a few others, all of which are normally in the $18-22 range. Go check out the movies if you've been meaning to pick up these titles. I guess they're dumping them to get holiday shelf space???

2. Joel C

Joel C Screenwriter

Don't gloat, or someone will tell you how you could have had each of those fr like $7 through Columbia House.

Good deal, though. I would have picked up Great Escape if I hadn't quit Reward Zone when they upped the reward requirements.

3. Matt Czyz

Matt Czyz Supporting Actor

Not to nitpick (well, okay, to nitpick [​IMG] ) MMulholland Dr. has been 9.99 at BB for almost a year already.

4. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Hi Greg!

If you're interested in deals like this one...you should stop by over in Coupons & Bargains. We had some discussions on this very deal in this week's Weekly RoundUp.

It is a great deal...no two ways about it. Too bad I'm not in the Reward Zone program. Or, too bad they couldn't offer those prices to all their customers.