What's new

Baywatch DVD Sets (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I've purchased the first three boxed sets of Baywatch and while I don't care for the replaced opening theme song there episodes are just how I remembered them. What I'm most pissed off about is that Fremantle and First Look entertainment royally screwed up the Third Season set.

When you get the bonus DVD's you're supposed to be able to place the bonus disks in a boxed slipcase separate from the already existing sets. BUT, they screwed up. ON the last disk in the third season set they placed two regular season 3 (season 4) episodes on the last disk alongside with the Network episodes.

Anyone know what freaking bloody apes happened here?

Helena

Agent
Real Name
Helen
That would be SOOOO annoying. Thanks for the warning - I have been tempted a few times to buy them from Amazon because the price was so low. I am glad now that I didn't buy the sets.

It also looks like the Region 4 (Australia) baywatch sets that are being released next month are supposed to start from the real season 1 of the show. Not sure about music replacements, but I am hoping that the Region 4 season sets will at least have the proper opening music. I'll have to wait and see.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/790909

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
At about $24 US dollars I'll probably pick up the season 1 set as that is the only season worth a damn IMO. Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks