What's new

Battlestar Galactica xbox Info? (1 Viewer)

Gary.H

Stunt Coordinator
Doe anybody have any info on the Galactica game for xbox? Anyone know where I can find any videos of it? Is there an offical site for the game yet? Thanks. Gary.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
If you have GameSpot Complete there are videos of it. It looks decent but as with all games, I don't judge a book by its cover. I am upset that they seem to be using the new designs

Gary.H

Stunt Coordinator
Actually they aren't supposed to be new designs. The game takes place 40 years before the events of the original series and Adama is an Ensign. Those are the older versions of the viper and Raider. This game has nothing to do with the Sci-fi miniseries coming out. I saw a video once and they used all the original sound effects too. I can hardly wait. I've wanted to fly a Viper since 1978.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Gary, I've seen the Vipers designs for the new series. They're the same. Trust me on that :) Otherwise yes it's supposed to be a prequel

Gary.H

Stunt Coordinator
Do you know where I can see the new designs from the new miniseries? I'd love to get a look at those not just the screenshots from the game.

Gary.H

Stunt Coordinator
I see what you mean. They look way to clean and new. I don't like the cockpit canopy fliding forward and the front of the canopy looks too different.

Gary.H

Stunt Coordinator
Do you know if there are any pictures of any capitol ships? Other ships floating around?????

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
They haven't released any. That page is it. In the game, the Galactica looks the same though, The opening is fantastic for the game. They havea beauty shot of the galactica passing behind a moon and only the running light illuminating it. The space battles in the OP cinema are top notch too.

I just hope the game is good, honestly. We've waited 25 years for new Galactica, we got kicked in the teeth on the revival film/series front. Hopefully the game will do it justice

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,

Any hints on what the new Galactica will look like?? At least The Vipers resemble (albeit much cleaner!) the original designs.

:) D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks