What's new

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Epic...Announced! (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Whew! I'm breathless! I just got Link removed by forum owner about Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Epic! October 14th!

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Who's the man?

DAVE'S THE MAN!

Well...nice to see some kind of set coming from Universal. Too bad this doesn't include "Galactica 1980." I liked that one better than the first.

Gord
P.S. TOTALLY kidding about Galactica 1980! Honest!

Greg S

Supporting Actor
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I cannot tell you how cool this is!!

Greg

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Damnit Dave, I didn't have time to check the announcements earlier. It's about frakking time

Praise the Lords! It's time for another naked dance there Dave

Now there better be some decent extras! :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
There are no movies, there are movie VERSIONS of the 2 parters amd the pilot

No one knows the price, my guess would be $79-99 SRP

Randy A Salas

Screenwriter
As far as I'm concerned, the second series DOES NOT EXIST
Well, it does exist. And it's too bad that it probably won't be part of this set for completeness' sake--because few people are likely to buy Galactica 1980 on its own. With 24 episodes in the first season and a running time of 1196 minutes for the set (which works out to 50 minutes an episode), it looks like that's all it will have.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Great news and its about time. It will be interesting to see what the 5.1 remixes sound like. I wish they would have included Galactica 80 as well for completness and I liked about half of the episodes. The price would be alot better that way than if they released it by itself which would probably be a poor seller.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I agree that Galactica 80, or at least "Return of Starbuck", would make a great extra for this. Folks who have no interest wouldn't have to watch those episodes.

Of course, Uni's decision is probably closer to "why spend the money to include episodes that most fans don't want to see?".

However, most fans DO want to see "Return of Starbuck", so I surely hope that's an extra on the 6th disc!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The link does not work.
The link to my news story at TVShowsOnDVD.com? Or the link within that news story which goes to Universal's consumer site?

Because I just tested both on 3 different computers, and it worked fine at all three.

If you're accessing from work, they may just have it blocked at the firewall level. Sometimes the blocking software makes it look like an error, rather than giving you an in-your-face message that says you're doing a no-no at work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks