What's new

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Just marathoned all seasons, watched S4 last weekend when I was a little sick, a very very good show, high quality. I liked the Finale but I can see why some didn't like it. I do wish we got a little more from the Starbuck story at the end but I didn't mind how they rapped it up. There were some awesome scenes throughout the series, the Battlestar jumping into New Caprica's atmosphere was pretty fuking awesome, as was Galactica jumping right on top of the Colony and having the Colony open fire immediatly on them.
My biggest nitpick was the 150k years, with their knowledge in math, science, language, achitecture and government, it only would of taken a couple thousand years to be modern day.
So after this show, anyone have any similar recomendations?

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I spent 2 1/2 years on and off watching the entire series. The last season was a weekly viewing of one episode till the end. After such an intense viewing, I took a few months off.
I'm now watching it all over to see if I can catch anything I missed. There were many very strong moments in the last season. And I did watch the Galactica movie, The Plan too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks